Tuesday 12 December 2017

MY ROSEGAL WISHLIST

Hello guys! I am not lost, i am still here, but mostly on my Instagram, so if you want to follow my trips (Morocco, Greece and other), go there, i am waiting for you! And gues what? It is almost Christmass, but in my wishlist so many summer clothes. Prepare the sled in summer, and cart in winter you know! :) 

If seriously, i am just preparing for my vacation! How you like the items from Rosegal? Guess which one i would love to buy? 

                             Ethnic Flowers Printed Cotton Blended Shawl Scarf




                                             African Printed Maxi Dress 

                                                                 

                                          Tribal Print Ruffles Midi Dress


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...